1. The baroque style is in ornament.
|A. rids||B. rich|
|C. ripen||D. ride|
2. The lorry's had been securely strapped down.
|A. lose||B. load|
|C. loyal||D. longs|
3. Cast iron cannot with steel in tensile strength.
|A. comrades||B. coining|
|C. cottoned||D. compare|
4. Winter poses particular for the elderly.
|A. appreciates||B. distinguishes|
|C. difficulties||D. honeycombes|
5. They have got information of the storm's approach.
|A. admires||B. advise|
|C. advance||D. adored|
6. He is the key of his typewrite.
|A. stocking||B. stuffing|
|C. striking||D. stepping|
7. The chef if anything is wrong.
|A. inputted||B. inquires|
|C. instruct||D. include|
8. Those two banks have consolidated and formed a large bank.
|A. simple||B. single|
|C. siding||D. signal|
9. Traffic was tied up for three because of the parade.
|A. hook||B. hoed|
|C. hours||D. horn|
10. He was invited to become president of the local camera .
|A. club||B. claims|
|C. cliffs||D. climbs|