1. The airline like a phoenix from the ashes.
|A. rots||B. rose|
|C. roped||D. root|
2. We bored with his verbosity.
|A. became||B. beers|
|C. betrays||D. beats|
3. He has no scruples; he'll do anything to get what he wants.
|A. absolutely||B. sincerely|
|C. similarly||D. certainly|
4. The above are to to me forthwith.
|A. release||B. report|
|C. retain||D. relying|
5. You can scroll through the text using the up and down arrow .
|A. joys||B. boys|
|C. says||D. keys|
6. It was a circumstance for me that Traddles came back first.
|A. hairs||B. harden|
|C. hawked||D. happy|
7. She assumed an air of confidence in of her dismay.
|A. spins||B. speaks|
|C. spicy||D. spite|
8. He trudge three hour in the to get back home.
|A. snaked||B. yellow|
|C. plow||D. snow|
9. Her hair was tied back with a ribbon.
|A. bloom||B. black|
|C. block||D. blaze|
10. The temperature was a in the experiment.
|A. vastest||B. valuable|
|C. vapored||D. variable|