1. The astrologer claimed to be able to the future.
|A. dizzied||B. dirtier|
|C. diverts||D. divine|
2. I was asked to organize the trip, but I it up.
|A. methods||B. metrics|
|C. messed||D. mended|
3. Modern artists have difficulty in finding .
|A. patting||B. palest|
|C. patrons||D. paired|
4. The helicopter over the crowd for a while before inching away.
|A. horizons||B. hotelled|
|C. hovered||D. honeying|
5. Please us of any change of address.
|A. norms||B. notify|
|C. nonstop||D. noises|
6. The whole or coarsely ground grains of a cereal grass.
|A. feasible||B. edging|
|C. edible||D. flexible|
7. The policeman discharged his gun at the robbers.
|A. fleeing||B. flipped|
|C. flowers||D. floods|
8. He loves poetry for beauty's .
|A. says||B. sands|
|C. sail||D. sake|
9. There was anger in his eyes and in his heart.
|A. rejected||B. regiment|
|C. reside||D. revenge|
10. They switched from set speeches to a question-and-answer .
|A. found||B. formed|
|C. format||D. forest|