1. It is dangerous to about people.
|A. gentlemen||B. apologize|
|C. generalize||D. specialize|
2. The child's parents were when she did not return home on time.
|A. fruiting||B. frantic|
|C. frying||D. freest|
3. But Miss Amory was at her mishap.
|A. savage||B. sailing|
|C. sawing||D. salads|
4. He has a knowledge of English literature.
|A. formidable||B. forwarded|
|C. forgotten||D. foodstuffs|
5. Little sparrows among the branches.
|A. fluttered||B. flourish|
|C. flapping||D. flippest|
6. These ran on Great Western Railway metals until 1940.
|A. reproaches||B. locomotives|
|C. existences||D. moralities|
7. Your pencil box has several .
|A. commentaries||B. compartments|
|C. combativeness||D. communicates|
8. When it came to cleaning up afterwards, the boys were by their absence.
|A. contriving||B. conspicuous|
|C. contentions||D. congresses|
9. He got a bad on his forehead.
|A. burn||B. bury|
|C. bump||D. buts|
10. It would Israel's neighbors to escalate their demands.
|A. tennis||B. tears|
|C. tempt||D. tempos|