1. Chagrin is not something a great man often .
|A. accelerating||B. accomplishing|
|C. acceptances||D. acknowledges|
2. She taught in a school for a couple of years.
|A. missioning||B. miserable|
|C. mischiefs||D. missionary|
3. This suggests that the for biological weathering would be in a hot, moist climate.
|A. operate||B. optimum|
|C. opaque||D. optional|
4. So he said nothing . But he was in a fine , nevertheless.
|A. rail||B. rash|
|C. rage||D. rang|
5. The cook put a of pepper into the soup.
|A. sprinkle||B. spreads|
|C. sparrows||D. sportsmen|
6. These changes will help to share prices.
|A. boring||B. boost|
|C. body||D. booms|
7. This bathroom is for the President's use.
|A. exclusive||B. expresses|
|C. explored||D. exercising|
8. The house was full of costly, but very furniture.
|A. rear||B. similar|
|C. wear||D. vulgar|
9. The theoretical question is the subject of two rival .
|A. doctrines||B. domestic|
|C. downward||D. doubtful|
10. He killed his enemy and the country.
|A. flips||B. flesh|
|C. flags||D. fled|