1. Rake the leaves and them by the garage.
|A. head||B. heap|
|C. heirs||D. heed|
2. But its truly revolutionary character can be seen in its interactive .
|A. potential||B. possessed|
|C. polyglot||D. portents|
3. EPA had attempted to by allowing California to take " reasonable extra efforts " to comply.
环境保护局一直想法拖延时间允许加利福尼亚采用 “ 合理的额外的努力 ” 去达标.
|A. tenderly||B. temporize|
|C. techniques||D. tentative|
4. The rebels were sticks of dynamite.
|A. winnowed||B. wielding|
|C. wincing||D. wildest|
5. She danced with a of her skirt.
|A. swum||B. swifts|
|C. swirl||D. swill|
6. People round the notice board.
|A. clustered||B. clarifies|
|C. climaxing||D. cleaving|
7. This town is with towering mountains.
|A. best||B. beans|
|C. bedded||D. beset|
8. The bitter disappointments to follow did not this thought.
|A. cooler||B. murder|
|C. answer||D. inter|
9. Don't pull your past on me.
|A. rambunctious||B. lugubrious|
|C. illustrious||D. euphonious|
10. The meals were and there were only two of them.
|A. skeins||B. skimpy|
|C. skunks||D. skilled|