1. The rock are usually very popular among young people.
|A. bands||B. banks|
|C. baling||D. bayed|
2. He was about his past [ on family affairs ].
他对自己的过去 [ 家务事 ] 闭口不谈.
|A. receding||B. recoups|
|C. retracing||D. reticent|
3. These wine glasses were sold at half price because of in the jade.
|A. blanketed||B. blemishes|
|C. blighting||D. blacking|
4. For - dimensional spaces determinants can be brought into play.
|A. firmest||B. fisting|
|C. finite||D. fixing|
5. A rider was seen in the distance.
|A. solitary||B. sonatas|
|C. somebody||D. somnolent|
6. We were a sort of royalty, almost , with a sort of magic around us.
我们象皇亲国戚一样, 几乎是无可指摘的, 在我们周围有一种魔力.
|A. incarnadine||B. ingrained|
|C. infallible||D. infiltrated|
7. I think it is to look over the house.
|A. collaborate||B. collections|
|C. compatible||D. compulsory|
8. The Chief should be experienced in business administration.
|A. exactest||B. explicated|
|C. Executive||D. explicate|
9. He arrived with his promptness.
|A. cubicles||B. cuisines|
|C. curators||D. customary|
10. It goes without saying that we have the right to them publicly.
|A. regal||B. retreat|
|C. respite||D. refute|