1. For such a big sum, we should importance to it.
|A. attempt||B. athwart|
|C. attach||D. attract|
2. Railways are over the country.
|A. ramified||B. ravishes|
|C. rawhide||D. radiated|
3. There was a strong of dead bodies.
|A. studios||B. stench|
|C. sticky||D. starved|
4. The injury left him with a permanent .
|A. light||B. limp|
|C. licit||D. lions|
5. My father taught me how to a reaper.
|A. mitigate||B. sedate|
|C. operate||D. abrogate|
6. The rascal was frightened into his tongue.
|A. horses||B. hordes|
|C. honing||D. holding|
7. Your work is by lack of attention to details.
|A. characterized||B. spatchcocked|
|C. charactering||D. haemorrhaged|
8. I place myself by him. I touched the keys in with his imagination.
|A. pardon||B. unison|
|C. halcyon||D. beacon|
9. I worked as an in that firm last summer.
|A. intern||B. interim|
|C. interests||D. cavern|
10. Everyone should with the law.
|A. cooler||B. collide|
|C. comply||D. comport|