1. I all along that he was lying.
|A. esteemed||B. cautioned|
|C. suspected||D. outlined|
2. The company's problem is the shortage of skilled personnel.
|A. maps||B. malls|
|C. main||D. march|
3. Mary was with joy over the good news.
|A. buffeting||B. burdening|
|C. buzzing||D. bursting|
4. The dentist said she would do the straightaway.
|A. fielded||B. fished|
|C. fisting||D. filling|
5. Everyone was struck by their readiness to on all they knew.
|A. pass||B. packs|
|C. paled||D. pasts|
6. The auditorium was that night.
|A. packed||B. parcel|
|C. pausing||D. patch|
7. He has gone wiggle-waggle and cannot be to categorical.
|A. permanent||B. permeated|
|C. persuaded||D. perfumes|
8. I on you to set a good example.
|A. reply||B. read|
|C. rely||D. reefs|
9. None of your moralizing on the failings of the generation!
|A. opting||B. fling|
|C. young||D. firing|
10. Why are you about among my papers?
|A. ponies||B. powers|
|C. pounced||D. poking|