1. He died after receiving two bullet in the head.
|A. worms||B. worming|
|C. wounds||D. worse|
2. Don't yourself from the masses.
|A. alarming||B. altering|
|C. alienate||D. allergies|
3. They were in church, in deference to their parents'wishes.
|A. machines||B. marble|
|C. maturest||D. married|
4. He went to the piano and noodle around until the came back to him.
|A. pine||B. turn|
|C. tune||D. tutor|
5. The palace is during restorations / for restoration.
|A. closet||B. clamp|
|C. closed||D. cleans|
6. They tried to staunch the of blood.
|A. flow||B. flus|
|C. flown||D. flux|
7. This new rose is a development from a very old of rose.
|A. kites||B. round|
|C. kind||D. brand|
8. Put this item on our work schedule.
|A. daze||B. daily|
|C. damage||D. dances|
9. Something, such as air or , that is exhaled.
|A. vaguer||B. vaster|
|C. vapor||D. vainer|
10. Hence the worried way in which he was his head.
|A. shifting||B. shaving|
|C. shaking||D. showing|