1. It should be quite simple; I don't any difficulty.
|A. endures||B. envisage|
|C. entangles||D. entices|
2. He up his trousers before sitting down.
|A. guffawed||B. hitched|
|C. trained||D. highly|
3. Losses on the stock market him to fall on hard times.
|A. carrots||B. capsize|
|C. caller||D. caused|
4. As we were leaving, he put his hand and thanked us for calling.
|A. forth||B. fondle|
|C. format||D. formal|
5. The castle will extensive and costly renovations.
|A. underneath||B. underscore|
|C. undergo||D. underlie|
6. The collected the exercise books after the class was over.
|A. models||B. monitor|
|C. mouths||D. mopping|
7. Afool should never a bauble in his hand.
|A. hold||B. hoops|
|C. howl||D. hours|
8. The music will to relax you.
|A. hence||B. heed|
|C. help||D. heard|
9. They were advising clients to hedge the imminent inflation by farmland.
|A. buries||B. bugging|
|C. buying||D. buses|
10. The convex faces toward the left.
|A. surfaces||B. survivals|
|C. surveying||D. survivors|