1. A of people living in the same locality and under the same government.
|A. grazed||B. group|
|C. grind||D. grins|
2. Impulse is the product of net and time it is acting.
|A. fooled||B. force|
|C. foods||D. forges|
3. It is that he is wrong.
|A. obtuse||B. obviate|
|C. obvious||D. obsessed|
4. Cheques should be in favour of Oxfam.
|A. writhing||B. written|
|C. wronging||D. wrenched|
5. We were at his ill behaviour.
|A. extinguished||B. extricates|
|C. exasperated||D. expressions|
6. The relations between the two countries have some improvement.
|A. shears||B. shown|
|C. shoe||D. shin|
7. Life with him isn't all sailing, you know.
|A. pleas||B. planes|
|C. plates||D. plain|
8. The car disappeared round the in the road.
|A. beat||B. bend|
|C. begin||D. beams|
9. The boy was at stool.
|A. straining||B. starching|
|C. staggering||D. stroking|
10. She has a scarf made of a triangular of blue silk.
|A. pinks||B. pinch|
|C. pivots||D. piece|